06.02.2015 – We presented the Robotics Day in Kleinwallstadt on February 5, 2015 under the motto “Robotics Meets Machine Vision”. More than 60 specialists and managers from more than 28 different companies met at our premises for this event. Through interesting and entertaining technical presentations, the participants learned about the following topics:
- Future perspectives of robotics
- Automated metrology and inspection
- Automatic quality control in production by means of 3D component detection
- Robot-based surface inspection and metrology
- Industrial robot guidance with intelligent sensor technology
We were particularly pleased to welcome Dr. Richard Viereckl, Senior Vice President of Strategy&, PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, as a speaker. His presentation dealt with the challenges of automation in the automotive industry: Challenges of Automation in Automotive Industry.
Highlights of the event were the exhibits installed ready for operation. The following live demonstrations were shown by us:
- Automated execution of a surface inspection using the example of hail damage detection
- Binspect®: Industrial-grade Bin Picking
- Cycle time optimized fettling of castings with camera guided robot
- 3D inspection of a forging die for wear based on a CAD model with the RoboScanner®.
The presented innovation projects prove the unique selling propositions that we can make available to our customers as a supplier of robotics, testing and measurement technology through our broad technology portfolio from a single source.
The large number of visitors, as well as the numerous positive feedbacks from our visitors on this eventful day, confirm the great success of the event and let us already look forward with anticipation to the next “Robotics Day” in our company.